Carve Your Core & Sculpt Your Arms
Harbinger Ab Carver Pro
The Harbinger Ab Carver Pro will carve your core and help you get ripped abs and sculpted arms. The Kinetic “Engine” provides resistance as you roll out and assistance when you roll back. The ultra-wide tread provides maximum stability. The ergonomic hand grips are angled to help activate your arms and core muscles.
Start out slowly and progress sensibly
Even if you are an experienced exerciser, start with the easier modifications of the exercises and become familiar with all of the exercises before moving on to more advanced modifications.
3 Rules of Carve-ing
Quality not quantity
- Proper form is critical for the best results
- Keep your eyes focused 1 foot in front of the Harbinger Ab Carver Pro
- Keep your elbows in
- Keep your core tight by pulling your navel towards your spine
- Keep your knees hip-width apart with your toes resting on the floor
- Try both hand positions and use the one that feels most comfortable to you
Learn your Limits
- Carving is an intense exercise, especially the first time you try it
- Use a wall as a backstop to learn your limits
- Start 12 inches away from a wall and slowly roll towards the wall, which will act as a safety barrier should you not be able to control the movement in the beginning
- It is not unusual to feel sore after your first carving workout as this is a tough exercise and it will take time to build up your core.
Take It Slow
- Carving is not about speed, it’s about slow and controlled muscle contractions
- Pace yourself – try 5 seconds out and 5 seconds back
- Moving slowly lets you focus on keeping proper form and getting results
You can purchase your Ab Carver Pro online at Sports Outlet